1. With this exercise book, you will playfully support your child's graphomotor skills and prepare them for writing letters and numbers. Particularly suitable for ages 2–6 during kindergarten, pre-school, for school starters, and the first years of school.
2. In the book, concentration line tracing exercise pages alternate with coloring pages. Carefully designed picture illustrations invite you to trace the lines of the figures.
3. Lines and shapes for beginners: Simple and short exercises ensure early successes and recognition of directions, forms, and lines along with first experiences of hand-eye coordination.
4. Turns and arches for the advanced: Loops, hooks, and changes of direction improve the child's feelings for holding and guiding the pen correctly.
5. Symbols and pictures: Drawing first simple pictures and figures is fun, strengthens your child's self-confidence, and also develops imagination. It unconsciously supports a feeling for mathematical figures, signs, and symmetries.
Please allow 1-3cm deviation due to manual measurement
The actual color may be slightly different from the image due to the different monitor and light effects.
1 set x Magical Tracing Workbook