This Neck Pillow is perfect for anyone who wants to improve their neck posture and experience relief from discomfort. It features a C-shaped opening that reduces compression, as well as a neck bone guide groove that helps keep your neck in the correct position. The micro elastic support ensures you stay comfortable all day long, and it only takes 8 minutes of use each day to achieve healthy cervical vertebrae.
How To Use it
- Find a quiet place where you can lay down or sit back for about 10 minutes. This can be on a bed, sofa, floor, or recliner.
- Locate the neck support of the device around the middle of your neck. Start with gentle traction ( convex side under your head).
- Gently reposition the device, up or down along your spine to locate the most comfortable position for your neck. Bent your knees, and put your hand beside your head.
- Once comfortable, allow your neck to settle further into the support. Taking slow deep breaths helps to relax.
- Take notice of how the support is reinforcing your posture. You may observe at this point that you are releasing tension.
- You may notice your neck, traps, and shoulder muscles relax further and your posture becomes more aligned.
- Reposition lightly every few minutes to prevent localized fatigue. You may re-assume your position if needed.
- Like any new exercise, start off slowly. Use the gentle support level for 5 minutes then reassess whether or not you can use it for an additional 5 minutes. Progress gradually as you are comfortable.
- If you feel you can use more neck support, use the strong traction neck support ( concave side under your head).
- NOTE: At first, you may feel slight discomfort as your muscles and joints adjust to their new positions. If you feel pain, discontinue using device and consult with your healthcare professional.
- This product is waterproof. If there is a smell, simply use warm water with liquid soap or any sanitizer commonly used in the home or healthcare setting, and place it in a well ventilated area for 24 up to 48 hours.