Color: Blue, Green (Optional)
Size: Approx. 30 * 16 * 15cm/11.8 * 6.3 * 5.9inch
Package Weight: Approx. 450g
Package Included: 1 * Cat Litter Shovel 1 * 15 Waste Bag
Notice: Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering. Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration as the different placement of pictures.
Our Scooper Includes refill bags. Quick and clean scoop-to-bag system. The waste bin doubles as a caddy to store the scoop.
Bags have handles for easy tying and disposal.
Designed to work with clumping litter - NOT compatible with pellet litter and other non-clumping litters.
Litter scoop & waste bag system combined into one. Designed for quick sifting with less dust and fewer spills. Just squeeze the bin to detach the scoop. Scoop can be placed upside down in the bin for storage.
- Our Scooper makes it fast and easy to clean your litter box by putting waste in the bag with just a tilt of the wrist!
- These Scooper bags and bins should accommodate the daily waste from 1 to 2 cats. If you do not clean the litter box every day, or if you have two or more cats, you may need to use more than one bag per cleaning.
- To get the maximum amount of waste in this Scooper bin follow these easy steps:
- When lining the bin with a bag make sure to push the bag all the way to the bottom of the bin and into all four corners.
- Be sure to sift out clean litter by shaking the scoop back and forth before dumping the waste into the bin to avoid filling the bin with clean litter.
- After every 2-3 scoops shake the bin or tap the bin on the floor to eliminate air pockets and to get the waste to settle to the bottom of the bin which will create more room to continue scooping.
- If a large clump gets caught between the scoop and the bin simply shake the scoop a bit in the upright position to get the clump to fall into the bin.,
- For extremely large clumps you can use the edge of the scoop to cut the clump in half before scooping.